Your team’s desktop and laptop computers are often their single most important business tool. Managed Desktop Services allows you to keep all workstations, desktops, and laptops
Managed Desktop Services provide your business with:
- Flat Fee – predictable budgets
- Regular Proactive Maintenance – to prevent problems before they happen
- Patching, and Security Updates – run off-hours so your work is not interrupted
- Capacity, Intrusion and Security Monitoring
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware monitoring and protection
- Anti-Spam email filtering
- Desktop/Laptop remote and at premises support
Bedrock managed desktop services provided the highest level of maintenance and prevention for your desktop and laptop infrastructure by providing regular maintenance and updates. The most recent operating system patches and service packs will be installed on a regular basis to keep your infrastructure secure and functional. In addition, your desk infrastructure will be monitored around the clock for virus, and malware intrusions.
Managed Desktop Capacity monitoring provides you with an excellent view of the utilization of your hardware. This is an excellent tool to assist in planning capital expenditures and upgrades before your employee productivity is impacted.
Resolution of any additional issues related to desktops is included in a simple monthly flat fee, providing predictability in IT spending.
Managed Desktop Services reduce unnecessary distractions and minimize downtime. With around the clock monitoring of your desktop infrastructure, your have maximum protection and the highest possible service availability.
Contact Bedrock IT for an evaluation of your company’s needs and how they fit into our suite of managed services.