Bedrock IT provides support for the critical backbone of every businesses’ network infrastructure—the server.
Below are just a few of the services we offer:
- Server setups and upgrades. We help you find and select the best server technology available today.
- Security of firewall and network after setup. We provide ongoing support in order to maintain the integrity of your server.
- Windows, Linux, and Cloud servers. You name a server type, and we have what you need.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) and remote access. Sometimes, you can’t be in the office, but you still need to work on your company’s website or business files. We set up a secure method of accessing your server from any location.
No matter what kind of server you have—whether an in-house Linux or Windows server, or a third-party shared server, virtual private server, dedicated server, or cloud server—we can help you mitigate risk and achieve secure, reliable service from your server.
Here is what we do to keep your server in optimal operating mode:
- Upgrade software on the server.
- Organize files on the server.
- Delete data on the server on a regular basis.
- Regularly upgrade the firewall on the server to prevent unauthorized access and unauthorized communication of data.
- Regularly upgrade the antivirus and antimalware software on a server in order to make sure it is not vulnerable to the threats that grow exponentially each year.
- Monitor the server to make sure it is not being used by or attacked by spammers, phishers, fraudsters, and identity thieves. (Many business servers and hosting accounts are used by internet criminals for years without anyone ever noticing.)
Having your own server comes with a lot of responsibility. An IT support agency can help you implement best practices that will keep you in favor with ISPs so customers and potential customers can reach your website, communicate with you via email, and engage with you in other ways online.
Bedrock IT does all of the above and more. What else can we do for you?